A Brush With Rusty
A Brush With Life

Friday, January 1, 2010

Why Collect ACEOs?

"Reclamation"
SOLD

ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) also known as Art Cards are affordable miniature works of art. Perfect for collecting, displaying in small spaces, rotating, and affordable gift giving.

I enjoy the big impact of the miniataure art work. When I select pieces they tell me something about what is important to me in a personal way. The one I selected for this week's blog reminds me of the earth reclaiming its space yet inviting us to be sharers of its beauty and bounty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful ACEO, I love the simplicity of it as well as the wealth of meaning and inspiration.

I saw the title "Why collect ACEOs" and I had to contribute: Because they are so much fun! It gives the buyer POWER, you can build your collection one at a time and tailor it to speak volumes about your personal beliefs, preferences, or style. Each card is a story!

I was recently incuded with many other ACEO artists in a blog post that shows through photographs the limitless ways in which you can display the cards! http://sebentamarta.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-many-ways-are-there-to-display.html

It challenges me to think up more!
Kayce
http://littlegreenjellybean.etsy.com