A Brush With Rusty
A Brush With Life

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Rocks & Minerals" Magazine Featured in the March/April 2014 Issue

March/April 2014





In my last blog, I spoke of dreams coming true.  Well, being featured in the Rocks & Minerals  March/April 2014 Issue is beyond any dream that I could have imagined.

I want to thank Marie E. Hulzing, Editor-In-Chief; Susan Robinson, Contributing Writer; and Taylor & Francis Group for this exciting opportunity.
                                                                                                                                         
When the package holding the copies of the magazine was delivered at my door, I was surprised at how heavy 100 magazines were!  (Yes, I ordered 100. Family, friends, and collectors of my art work urged me to order plenty since there are no opportunities for getting more printed later)  Opening the box, lifting out the top magazine and opening the cover nearly made my head spin with anticipation.  I found page number 154,and could barely believe that page and two more were covered in my artwork of minerals.  Three, yes, three pages....unbelievable!!!

Save The Date:  Preview of my 2014 mineral paintings on April 18 at Studio 14 6:30 - 8:30

Thank you to so many folks who have encouraged me and are supportive of my artistic endeavors.

To order your copy
$10.00 ($3.25 shipping)

No comments: