A Brush With Rusty
A Brush With Life

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Art Challenge Gallery and CBS Sunday Morning Art Promotion

"Landscape"
Watercolor and Colored Pencils


Promotion of an art business is like water to growing a crop.  You can get it into the ground but we need water for the business to grow.  I don't feel like my blog is ever a how-to for other artists.  I do think having this blog is one of the ways that I water my art business. 

I've been really happy with the work that I've done with Art Challenge Gallery.  We've just had a great video published on Vimeo  from the ACG challenge "Landscape".  

"Cuppa Sun"


CBS Sunday Morning had a very touching story about a man who kindly buys coffee for folks during their medical treatment. At the end of the segment my Sun Art aired.  The original is sold but there are prints and notecards  available.  For purchasing email me at Rusty Harden 


Thank you all for reading this week's blog.  And helping  me water my art business.

Rusty

No comments: