A Brush With Rusty
A Brush With Life

Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Tipp Flowers" Series RustyHarden

"Peony Tree On Main Street"
Watercolor
11 x 14
$95.00

I spend a lot of time in Tipp City, Ohio.  I work in the gallery there, shop and support community activities when I can.  The small town is a destination for dining, shopping, and artisan shops.  Then there is my favorite location, Studio 14 Art Gallery (no surprise there).

As I drove through the streets, I appreciated the lovely diverse flower gardens.  So I decided to paint the "Tipp Flowers"  Series.  I'm almost finished with the paintings of the spring flowers and will shortly begin to paint the summer flowers.  These will include, day lilies and cone flowers!!

They are currently available at (yep, you guessed it) Studio 14, 14 E Main Street

No comments: