A Brush With Rusty
A Brush With Life

Friday, February 19, 2010

Lovely Galleries in My New Web Site

"Drifting Souls"
Original Watercolor
Visit my new website, http://www.abrushwithrusty.com/ Please look and meander through the galleries. I have posted four of my most favorite styles and subjects into seperate galleries. I have to thank Sixot for their experience and professional skills for constructing my site. I have really appreciated that they listened to my needs and made thoughtful suggestions.
I am so very proud for you to see my artwork displayed so beautifully.

2 comments:

Mary Sonya conti said...

the sonnet this one leaves you with. Beautiful Rusty.

cheryl said...

Your new website is gorgeous Rusty ! I've never seen minerals painted and you capture their beauty perfectly. Breathtaking !